Life Care Directions provides concierge care management, care planning and advocacy services to individuals and families coping with the complex issues of aging, chronic or degenerative disease, disability or special needs. Our unique approach promotes independence and ensure a high quality of life that is adapted to each client and family’s needs, whether they be crisis, transitional, short-term or long-term.
We recognize that families experience fear, uncertainty and overwhelming stress and frustration when dealing with the fragmented healthcare system and a loved one’s crisis, transitional or ongoing care needs. We understand that a loved one’s healthcare problems affect other family members and friends. Because of the breadth of services we offer in-house, we are able to take an anticipatory approach to care management that provides the entire family with the support, guidance and direction needed to face their challenges with confidence.
Life Care Directions is staffed by licensed social workers and other experienced professionals, caring for individuals and families throughout the Greater Boston and Massachusetts area. Our services are available to clients of all ages and health concerns.
What makes Life Care Directions unique?
- Comprehensive care management and advocacy
- Services for clients of all ages and health concerns
- Family-focused support, we consider the whole family our client
- Immediate solutions & support in crisis situations
- Collaborative legal & financial services
- Proactive long-term planning
Areas of expertise:
- Alzheimer’s and related dementia
- Recovery from surgery and rehabilitation
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Parkinson’s disease
- Stroke recovery or paralysis
- Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI)
- Mental health disorders
- Developmental & intellectual disabilities
- Cardiac conditions, diabetes, and other chronic disease
Click here for a copy of the Life Care Directions Brochure