Life Care Directions provides concierge care management, care planning and advocacy services to individuals and families coping with the complex issues of aging, chronic or degenerative disease, disability or special needs.
We recognize families experience fear, uncertainty, overwhelming stress and frustration when dealing with the fragmented healthcare system and a loved one’s crisis, transitional or ongoing care needs. We understand that a loved one’s healthcare problems affect other family members and friends.
The breadth of services we offer in-house allow us to take an anticipatory approach to care management that provides the entire family with the support, guidance and direction needed to face these challenges with confidence. Our unique and innovative approach promotes independence and ensure a high quality of life that is adapted to each person’s needs, whether those needs be crisis, transitional, short-term or long-term.
We are staffed by licensed social workers and other experienced professionals, caring for individuals and families throughout the Greater Boston area.
Our services are available for clients of all ages and health concerns.
What makes Life Care Directions unique?
- Concierge level care management and advocacy
- Immediate solutions & support in crisis situations
- Family-focused support, we consider the whole family our client
- Collaborative legal & financial services
- Proactive long-term planning
Areas of expertise:
- Recovery from surgery and rehabilitation
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Parkinson’s disease
- Stroke recovery or paralysis
- Alzheimer’s and related dementia
- Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI)
- Mental health disorders
- Developmental & intellectual disabilities
- Cardiac conditions, diabetes, and other chronic disease
Click here for a copy of the Life Care Directions Brochure